Thursday, February 20, 2020

Rainy Weekend = No filming :(

This presidents’ day weekend seemed promising. I had a four day weekend which would give me ample time to start filming right? WRONG, I was so sorry wrong, this whole weekend it rained. All-day and night it rained. This completely ruined any chance of filming. Since our film would take place around night time there was some hope that I’d be able to film at night some days but it wasn’t possible at all. The one weekend that I could hope that Florida would be all sun it ended up being all rain. That was so disappointing honestly. I still have 3 more weeks to film which I believe is very doable. My partner and I  both work so it’s kind of hard to coordinate when we will film. The time limit helped us come up with an efficient schedule to film. We plan the finish the initial shoot on the first day of filming. For this, I took off of work on the 29th to have an official day of filming. While I wait for that day, I will be trying to get the clips that don’t need specific characters in it. I want to make sure I have enough clips to go through with editing. For example, in scene 14 and 20, the only thing seeing is a bat raising so I can film that scene now without being in the official filming location. I also can film the scenes in the car because the setting isn’t shown so that part can be filmed anywhere. Even the phone call scene, which are the ending scenes to the opening sequence, can be filmed now because they’ll take more editing. Even though I wish I could’ve gone to the official filming spot, I can still get a lot done without going there yet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment