Sunday, February 9, 2020

Planning Blog: Title Design




   In this PowerPoint, I am explaining the title design that will be in the film. In the first slide, I am presenting the creators of the PowerPoint and what the Powerpoint will be about. In the second slide, I listed the titles in their right order along with the information that goes will that certain title. In the third slide, I am showing how the titles will look. In that slide I also say the specific directions to avoid any confusion during the editing process or creation of the storyboards. In the last slide, I explained the purpose of the design of my titles. Initially, I looked up a bloody font generator, but it was too complicated. The font generator would not let me copy and paste. Instead, I required me to download the image of the font I had typed out. I figured this would be too difficult to do during the editing process, so I scrapped the idea. After that, I decided to "play around" with the fonts on google slides and go from there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment