Thursday, February 6, 2020

Planning Blog: Sound and Dialouge

In this PowerPoint, I am planning out the script for the film. For this script, I will include the variation of sounds, dialogue, and music that will be heard throughout the film. I am planning all of these details before we shoot the film, so it facilitates the whole filming and editing process. Making a script is far better than figuring out on the spot how we will film and what sounds will be in the film. We will arrive at the scene knowing how everything is going to happen. In the script, I have also included if the sound and music are dietetic or not. I have stated how strong the intensity of sounds will be, like if how quiet or loud. In the script, I also state which type of music will be in the film. The script is final for the most part; we will not have any major changes. If we decide it is best to add or remove something, that will be done, otherwise, everything is final.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment