Sunday, February 9, 2020

Planning Blog: Locations, Participants, Health, and Schedule



   
  In this PowerPoint, I am showing the additional components of the film. I am explaining the location, health, schedule, and participants. I have also included images of all the participants and locations that will be used in the entire film. For the location, I have inserted the two places that we will film. For the participants, I am showing everyone who will be in the movie and what their role in. Everything from the PowerPoint is final, except for the schedule. The dates and things we do from the schedule are subjected to change. Some things may change from the schedule, because the weather may not permit us to film, or the participants may not be able to meet a certain day. Two out of the four participants have a job so it may be difficult to find days that will fit everyone's schedule. We plan on requesting a day or two off from work if necessary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment