Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Title Research: Art of The Title Website



I am using the "Art of Title" website to research titles for the final task. On this website, I can look at film studios, designers, titles, and interviews about movies. This website facilitates the process of researching titles since it has many movies. However, this website just shows the titles rather than the actual content of the movie. The only issue with the website it that one has to look up the movie titles to see which genre it is and if it is a film or a television show. Out of all of the title research websites that exist, this was one of the two websites that I chose due to its simplicity. I like how the content is straightforward and it only gives the necessary information. I dislike that this website does not have every movie that I would want to research. Luckily, I intend on researching another website for that very reason. I like that this website has interviews relating to the movie. Prior to utilizing this resourceful website, the concept of film titles was unclear to me. Art of the Title has helped expand my knowledge of film components. 

No comments:

Post a Comment