Thursday, April 2, 2020

Social Distancing = No Filming :(

We have been advised to participate in social distancing. Because of the coronavirus, it is unwise to leave your house unless you’re going to essential locations. My partner and I only had one little scene that we wanted to reshoot but unfortunately, we haven’t been able to. in this case we didn’t really know what to do. Because the coronavirus is affecting the whole world I wasn’t even sure if my project would even be accepted. luckily our whole movie is done, albeit not to our standards. We had some scenes we wanted to reshoot because it caused a bit of confusion when we showed it to others. Since we can’t do that, it’s best that we have a coherent movie at the moment. I edited the whole movie together so my partner is in charge of making the titles and inserting them. My partner went over what I edited together and asked for changes and at the moment I am waiting for the titles to be done.  After it’s done I can review it and make the final touches. By the time the final product comes out, the movie would have been reviewed three to four times by different people. In the meantime, I started on my CCR. I started by revisiting my previous projects, the commercial and music video. I looked at the CCR’s of those and searched for differences and similarities between what I did then and now. That helped refresh my memory and made it easier to write my CCR. Even though our Cambridge tests have been canceled it’s best to continue putting out work. I wouldn’t want all my hard work to go to waste. I’ve improved a lot when it came to editing my work so I would like to have it shown. While my teachers are not completely sure about what the end result of this will be I am going to continue working towards the original end goal to make this whole year worth it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment